Machine Operator/Feeder- GRAVEYARD
Sacramento, CA 95826 US
Cornerstone Staffing is seeking a GRAVEYARD machine operator/feeder for a cardboard and carton manufacturing company in South Sacramento. Our client manufactures and distributes corrugated containers and displays, printed cartons, and packaging materials. We are hiring immediately for graveyard shift.
• Feeding product through machines and heavy lifting
• Tail-end palletizing of packaged product
• Ensure each order has correct load tags/counts
• Bundling product into cartons
• Aerating product for loading
• Use of manual and electric pallet jacks
• Loading and unloading product to/from trucks
• Perform general daily maintenance and clean-up
• Maintain work area in safe, clean, organized condition
QUALIFICATIONS - MINIMUM OF 1 YEAR WAREHOUSE EXPERIENCE
• Manufacturing experience is preferred
• Must know how to use a pallet jack safely
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. on a consistent basis
• Ability to stand for duration of shift
• Ability to perform continuous bending motion
• Reliable transportation and uninterrupted attendance required.
SHIFT: 9p-5a, Mon-Fri, plus OT on some Saturdays.