Embroidery Machine Operator
Traverse City, MI 49686 US
Do something different with a group of employees who's time with the company averages 8 years on the job adding logos to gear and apparel brands like Carhartt, The North Face, Nike, Under Armor, and more!
Work with Universities and fortune 500 companies to add branding to anything from backpacks to sports wear and what's in between. The job is fun, the people are funner (yes, this should be a word), and the work is in demand.
No experience needed to join the team, learn a fun skill, and meet some really great people.
Reach out to us @ 231-412-2363 to get this career started!
Duties And Responsibilities
- · Responsible for operating commercial embroidery machines daily
- · Retrieve designs from the computer and enter it into the embroidery machine
- · Selects needle size and thread colors required for each order and draws it through machine guides and bobbin
- · Stage, hoop, and load product onto embroidery machines
- · Monitor output quality and report irregularities
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday