Grand Blanc, MI 48439 US
Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc. is looking for an experienced Documentation Specialist for our medical device manufacturing client in Grand Blanc, MI. This is a temporary position that will last between 6 and 12 months. The position will work 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, and will pay $20.00/hour.
This person will work with production and quality subject matter experts to revise work instructions and procedures.
- Create / revise user manuals, job aids, work instructions, procedures, etc. needed to understand the functionality of a product or service.
- Documents much comply with FDA and ISO 13485:2016 standards.
- Edit documentation for clarity without changing key information.
- Conduct research on the specified area / topic.
- Interview subject matter experts to gain a deeper understanding of the topic being addressed.
- Route change management documentation to support / justify revisions.
- Coordinate training on document revisions.
Other administrative duties may be assigned as necessary. Such duties may include data entry and data tracking and trend analysis.
Previous experience is required.
Submit an updated resume today for immediate consideration!